Adoration is the acknowledgement of God as God, creator and savior, the Lord and master of everything that exists as infinite and merciful love. — Catechism of the Catholic Church, §2096
Adoration is homage of the spirit to the King of glory, respectful silence in the presence of the ever greater God. — Catechism of the Catholic Church, §2628
Daily: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
2913 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020
Please consider helping the Adoration Chapel by being a regular or substitute Adorer. If you need anything, contact Dot Kochis at 215-639-5106.
During inclement weather, always check the website for announcements of the closing and reopening of the Chapel.
Guidelines for Adoration
- Genuflect and make the Sign of the Cross upon entering into the presence of the Lord.
- Never touch the Monstrance containing the Most Blessed Sacrament.
- Maintain silent, quiet reverence in the presence of Our Lord.
If you need to talk to someone, leave the Chapel and hold your conversation elsewhere.
- Do not sermonize or preach. Adoration is a peaceful, private time for each adorer.
- Silence all mobile devices. No headphones or electronics with sound may be used.
- Be mindful of proper and modest attire.
- Refrain from eating or drinking in the Chapel, including chewing gum or hard candy.
The Chapel offers devotional and reading materials to assist you in prayer before the Blessed Sacrament. Return borrowed items so that others may use them. Do not add any books, religious articles, or pamphlets to the Chapel’s materials unless explicitly approved by the Pastor.